Thursday, October 14, 2010

I DON’T MEAN TO HURT YOU

I Did Not Mean to Hurt You

“Hello… Yustita!” Lucy’s voice surprised me. Why? She never comes so early like this morning. She usually comes a few minutes before the bell rings.
“Hi! What’s wrong? You don’t look yourself today. Why did you come so early today?”
“My father gave me a lift. By the way, have you heard anything about Elsa?”
“What is the matter with her?” I asked.
“Haven’t you heard? Everyone at school has,” She replied.
“What is it? Would you tell me, please?” I begged her.
“OK. She is falling in love with Iwan. Don’t you know? She is your classmate, isn’t she?”
” You are kidding! I can’t belive it is true. As far as I know, she is a calm girl. But… how about Iwan’s response?” I asked her.
“Wow… I don’t know. Please ask him yourself. Iwan and you belong to the same volleyball club, don’t you? But think he pays no special attention to her. Since… he love somebody else,” she replied.
“Who is she?” I asked.
“Well… you’d better ask him yourself. The bell will be ringing soon,” she answered hurriedly and ran to her classroom.
Lucy is not my classmate. She is in IPA (science) departement while I am in the language departement.
The break finally ended. One by one, my friends entered the classroom. It was very noisy in the classroom. The teacher was absent and there was no special assignment.
“Tita… Are you going to play volleyball this afternoon?” Elsa asked.
“Yes, what can I do for you?”
“I want to give this letter to Iwan. Will you help me give it to him?” Elsa begged me.
“Yes, I will. Believe me. I am as good as Mr. Postman,” I said with smile.
“Thanks a lot for your help.”
“No problem.”
In the afternoon, I met Iwan in the volleyball court. He was smiling when I approached him.
“Iwan….”, I called.
“Yes, what is wrong?” he came to me with a smile.
“Here is it a letter for you,” I said while handing it to him.
“Who is it from?” Iwan requested.
“Please read it yourself,” I said.
“Well, is it from your close friend?”
“Right,” I replied shortly.
Iwan was smiling when he looked at me. I was a bit annoyed by his smile.
A week had passed when Elsa came to me and asked about her letter.
“How about the letter?” I wonder why he hasn’t answered it yet.”
“I’m afraid I don’t know. I haven’t met him for a week. But I promise that I will ask about it as soon as I meet him.”
“Don’t forget it, Tita”.
One evening Iwan dropped by my house to return a book which he borrowed a few days before.
“Iwan, have you answered Elsa’s letter I gave you a few days ago?”
“Sorry,… I have had no time to write it. I’d rather say… I don’t love her, but I do love someone else,” he replied.
“May I know who?”
“Well, you will know everything soon. Sorry,…. I must be off now. Give my best regards to your parents. See you tomorrow.”
“Yes, I will. See you”.
When I was studying that evening, I found a letter in the book which Iwan returned. I was really very surprised when I read it……….

Dear Yustita Indriani,

Thanks a lot of your kindness. But I am very sorry to let you know that I do not love your friend.
If you really want to know the girl who I like best, her name is YUSTITA INDRIANI, the one who is reading this letter now.
Yes, Tita, I do love you. I have wanted to say it to you directly, but you never gave me a chance to do so.
Well, I’m waiting for your answer, dear.

With love,

Iwan Pradita

Oh my God! What should I do? Do I like him? Maybe, but how about Elsa? She is my classmate and my good friend. It hurts to know this. Oh, no… I will not do it. And tomorrow I will tell him. I must find time to say it.
Iwan… I don’t mean to hurt you. I can’t love you. Please don’t hate me. Let’s be friends till the end of time, but don’t love me.
I can’t do that, you know. Oh, God, help me explain it to him. I really don’t know what I will do if I meet Elsa tomorrow.

Adapted from: Hello English Magazine
Bookmark and Share

Posted on on January 17th, 2009 in Uncategorized | Edit | No Comments »
CRAZY STORY

Once upon a time there was a king in the entahberantah country. The king had a child. every night before his child slept, he read a story for his child. The story like this.

“ Once upon a time there was a king in the entahberantah country. The king had a child. every night before his child slept, he read a story for his child. The story like this.

Once upon a time there was a king in the entahberantah country. The king had a child. every night before his child slept, he read a story for his child. The story like this.

Once upon a time there was a king in the entahberantah country. The king had a child. every night before his child slept, he read a story for his child. The story like this. until i do no??????????????

1 comments:

Thank's
banget ya story nya

membantu saya sekali :D

Jesus bless

http://www.facebook.com/Johannez4Jesus

Post a Comment

Adds

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More